Welcome to Highridge Luxury Apartment Homes
Luxury living in downtown Everett has finally arrived!
Two years in the making, Highridge Apartment Homes is a brand new apartment building.
We are very excited to show you the possibilities. Whether you want a small or a large unit, we have the perfect 1 bedroom apartment for you.
Gourmet kitchens for the chef or avid baker, complete with solid wood cabinets, quartz countertops, high end appliances, and lots of storage.
Do you have an electric vehicle, or plan to have one in the future? Highridge is the first apartment building in Everett to have EV Charging stations built right into the parking lot!
From our family to yours, thank you for considering making Highridge your new home.
View our Floor Plans
A Community to Call Home
- Boutique Building in Downtown Everett
- Locally Family-Owned & Operated
- Walk Score: 85! Bike Score: 86!
- Electric Vehicle Charging Stations
- State-of-the-Art Sprinkler System
- Centralized Fire Alarm System
- Secure Package Delivery Accessible 24/7
- Extra Storage Units Available
- State-of-the-Art Property Security System
- Online Rent Payments & Maintenance Request Form
- On-site Reserved Parking
- 100% LED Lighting
You’ll Love Living Here!
- Oversized Millwork Throughout
- Virtually Sound Proof Walls & Floors
- Luxury Vinyl Wood Flooring
- Cathedral Ceilings *
- Ceiling Fans *
- Portico Entrances
- Solid Wood Doors
- 100% LED Lighting
- Individually Metered Water
- Designer Carpet in Bedrooms
- Walk-in Closets with custom built-in drawers
* in 2nd floor apartments
Kitchen: Get Your Chef On!
- Chef’s Kitchen with Quartz Countertops
- Solid Wood Cabinets, with Soft Closing Drawers
- Deluxe GE Stainless Steel Appliances
- Built-in Microwave
- Garbage Disposals
- Whisper Quiet Dishwashers
- Glass Cooktop with Self-Cleaning Ovens
- French Door Refrigerators with Freezer Drawer, Ice Maker & Water
- Large Kitchen Island with Bar Seating for 4
- Washer / Dryer in Unit
- Quartz Countertops
- Large Vanities with Ample Storage
Tour and Interview by Live In Everett
Picture Yourself Living Here...
Welcome to the Neighborhood
Living in Everett
Everett, WA is a community of over 100,000 north of Seattle. Everett boasts numerous coffee shops and restaurants along with many parks and the largest marina on the west coast of the United States. Check out Live in Everett and our interactive map for the area’s highlights.
Locally Family-Owned & Operated
From left to right: Daniel, Michelle, Jim, Rosy, Lucy and Hayden.
By the numbers:
Get in Touch
Monday – Sunday: By Appointment
Phone: (425) 610-8289
2229 Colby Avenue
Everett, WA 98201
Get driving directions